1 A Schottky rectifiers on a 0402 footprint
We have released seven new Schottky rectifiers in the ultra-small and thin 1 x 0.6 x 0.27 mm package DSN1006 (0402 inch). Our new portfolio answers industry requests for extremely small components for mobile devices that come with an increased density of functionality.
The new 30 V, 40 V and 60 V Schottky rectifiers are available as low IR or low VF optimized versions and feature a boosted high surge current of 1 A. This makes them a perfect choice for LED backlighting in smart phones and tablets. Major industry players are already using these diodes for this type of application.
The new Schottky rectifiers come in the two package versions: DSN1006-2 (SOD993, symmetrical contacts) and DSN1006U-2 (SOD995, asymmetrical contacts). Board mounting recommendations including PCB mounting pads, stencil apertures, solder paste and board assembly process parameters are available in this application note
Download the product datasheets here by clicking on the typenumber below:
Key features and benefits
- High performance in small size
- Various reverse voltage ranges
- High surge current due to DSN technology
- Small package size and low height of only 1.0 x 0.6 x 0.27 mm (0402 inch)
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency SMPS / DC-to-DC converters
- Ultra high speed switching
- LED backlighting for mobile applications
Package information page with outline drawing and soldering information: